Buy two bottles and get free standard shipping with discount code: polysporinfree
Polysporin Antibiotic Eye Drops treat external eye or ear infection, such as Pink Eye, by sterilizing the area and eliminating the bacteria causing the problem.
- Sterile antibiotic treatment for external infections of the eye/ear, such as conjunctivitis, or “Pink Eye”
- Now available in a new easy-squeeze 15mL bottle.
As eye drops, appropriate for all ages.
As ear drops, appropriate for adults and children 6 years and older (consult doctor before use on children
Directions for Use :
Apply 1 to 2 POLYSPORIN Eye and Ear Drops in infected eye or ear 4 times a day, for 7 to 10 days. Avoid contact with the tip of the dropper to prevent contamination of the solution.
Eye drops suitable for all ages. For ear infections, a doctor should be consulted before treating children under 6.
CAUTIONS : If irritation occurs or in case of serious infection or if infection has not started to clear in 2 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult doctor before use if the cause of the pink eye is unclear, or if there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, sensitivity to light, continuous, abundant discharge, pain in the eye, impaired vision, severe hearing loss, severe pain in the ear or fever.
Store between 15ºC and 30ºC.
How to Apply :
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tilt the head back or lie down and look toward the ceiling.
- With the eyes open, gently pull the lower eyelid below the eyelashes away from the eye to form a pouch.
- Hold the container at least 2 cm away and squeeze one drop into the pouch. Slowly release the lower lid.
- Gently close the eye for one or two minutes. Do not rub the eye and try not to blink.
- If multiple drops are prescribed, wait three to five minutes between each drop.
- Do not let the bottle directly touch the eye.
- Contact lenses should not be worn until the infection has resolved.
- Because the drops can get contaminated over time, discard the bottle one month after opening and do not share product with others.
Medicinal Ingredients (per mL) : 10,000 units Polymyxin B (as Sulfate), 0.025 mg Gramicidin.
Non-medicinal Ingredients (alphabetically) : alcohol, benzalkonium chloride, poloxamer, propylene glycol, water.