Omega-3 fatty acids are integral to our health and well being – and have a major part to play in our mental health and happiness! Omega-3 fatty acids aren’t just helpful for our body’s structure and function, they contain EPA; a daily essential for our mood regulation. We rely on dietary sources to get enough but this isn’t always possible through diet alone, which is why supplementing with an EPA rich Omega-3 is the best insurance for our overall mental health and well being.
Omega-3 fatty acids are integral to our health and well being – and are an important component of every cell in our body. Research has proven that Omega-3 from wild fish oils, like those in omega3+joy provide the best source of EPA which is essential for mood and our mental outlook. Based on leading research and developed in-conjunction with a naturopathic doctor, one dose of omega3+ joycontains 1000mg EPA concentrate, the dosage clinically proven to help improve mental outlook, including the seasonal blues, as well as reduce inflammation in the body.
Genuine Health helped to pioneer the fish oil industry in Canada, bringing the omega3 line to market as some of the first fish oils to be formulated with specific concentrations of EPA and DHA. We recognized early on that fish oils and their key fatty acids were not one size fits all ingredients, so we worked to ensure consumers from all walks of life with particular health concerns had a product right for them.
Our Omega-3 Superior Quality 5 Point Program certifies our commitment to you: superior Omega-3 fish oils that meet and exceed quality, freshness and purity standards, while offering the highest EPA and DHA potency on the market today.
Omega-3 Superior Quality 5 Point Program
- oMEGAcheck+™ - our 200+ step quality check process produces superior Omega-3 fish oils that meet and exceed quality, freshness, and purity standards, as established by international governing bodies.
- fresh technology™ - ensuring freshness from catch to consumer! Genuine Health’s omega3 oils are processed using the most advanced technologies, resulting in the cleanest, purest and freshest fish oils available today! Ensuring optimal absorption and guaranteeing no fishy repeat or odour.
- Research studies - established, proven benefits! Genuine Health is committed to conductingresearch on our own products, not relying solely on generic studies that illustrate the benefits of EPA and DHA. Genuine Health omega3 oils have been the subject of vigorous scientific investigation in human studies conducted across North America.
- 3rd Party Testing - Meeting and Exceeding International Safety Standards - 5 Star International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) rating for oil freshness and safety is guaranteed based on 3rd party test results for oxidation and contaminants including heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs.
- Sustainable & Traceable Sources - our commitment to your health and the planet's Genuine Health is committed to sourcing fish oils that are from wild-caught, sustainable fisheries, strictly regulated by government agencies. These fisheries protect biodiversity, are environmentally responsible, and globally ranked #1 for sustainability. Each and every batch can be traced back to the catch!
omega3+ joy gives you a superior source of research-proven Omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oils with superior potency, and strictly tested to ensure purity and safety, have research-proven results and don’t leave behind a fishy taste, repeat or odour.
Essential, pure Omega-3 fatty acids in their most absorbable forms – naturally.
Note: Omega-3 fatty acids and GLA have been established as very safe when used to supplement a healthy diet. Cardiovascular disease, depression and the medical conditions associated with obesity are serious health issues and require supervision by a qualified health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are currently taking prescription drugs, please talk to your health practitioner before taking any omega3 formula.
One (1) softgel of omega3+ joy contains:
|Fish oil (anchovy, sardine and mackeral body oil)||1,000mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||500mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||25mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, canola oil, natural rosemary flavour, natural mixed tocopherols (soy and sunflower), sunflower oil, citric acid.
To help promote healthy mood balance, improve well-being and to support cognitive health/brain function, take four (4) softgels daily with food.Store in a cool, dry place
Note: omega3+ joy contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, corn, yeast, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.