SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SNEEZING AND RUNNY NOSE THIS ALLERGY SEASON...
... And, get back to doing the things you love
The bright sunny months aren’t always something to look forward to for people who suffer from hay fever or allergic rhinitis. Sneezing, teary eyes, itchy skin, facial swelling, headaches and problems breathing are all common symptoms of pet allergies and hay fever.
For some allergies are inconveniences. For many others, it's much worse. For some, allergies can be so extreme that they are forced to stay inside.
If you are an allergy sufferer, there is now a solution! Bionette effectively relieves pet allergies, hay fever and allergic rhinitis without drugs or side effects.
BIONETTE IS SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT AND CONVENIENT
Bionette is just 5.2cm long, 3.8cm wide and weighs less than 20g. It is so small that you can take it everywhere in your pocket or purse. Hay fever affects about 20% to 25% of Canadians and the incidence is increasing. Rhinitis affects about 40% of the population. The Canadian Ragweed season grew 25 days in past 5 years. Today 25,000 more Prairie Canadians are now suffering from ragweed allergy than five years ago. It is estimated that the number of Canadians suffering from hay fever will double every decade.
BIONETTE PROVIDES SYMPTOM RELIEF FROM...
Tree Pollens (Alder, Box Elder, Birch, American Elm, Mulberry, and Oaks) Grass Pollens (Bermuda Grass, Kentucky Blue Grass, Johnson Grass, Bahia, Orchard, Meadow Fescue, Rye Grass, Redtop, and Sweet Vernal) Air Transmitted Flower and Weed Pollens (Ragweed, Dock, Golden Rod, Plantains, Sheep Sorrel, Thistle, Sagebrush and Nettles) Spores Moulds Mites and Cockroaches Dust Animal Allergies and, other airborne sources of nasal inflammation
BIONETTE IS SAFE FOR CHILDREN 6 YEARS AND OLDER
BUY ONE AND ALWAYS BE READY!
The nice thing about it is you buy Bionette once and that's it.
No more running out of medications when you need them the most.
No more need to buy multiple brands of over-the-counter medications because the brand you started the season with isn’t working anymore
No more taking pills every day and feeling their side effects
HOW TO USE THE BIONETTE DEVICE
• Bionette can be used seasonally to treat seasonal allergies or every day, all year round, to treat non-seasonal nasal allergies.
• Recommended frequency of use is two to three times a day.
• Safe for children 6 years and older
TO USE BIONETTE
1. To use Bionette just squeeze it to turn on and place the lighted ends into your nostrils so it stays comfortably. It will stay in place by itself. Do not remove clear plastic prong protectors.
2. Gently squeeze the device on the widest part of its base. This will cause the light rods to separate and light up.
3. Place the light rods so that each rod enters one of your nostrils. You should experience no discomfort at all. Most users find that the device is stable and comfortable enough to allow other activities during the treatment.
4. The treatment is complete when the light turns off. Treatment time is 4.5 minutes.
5. When the treatment is complete, withdraw the device from your nostrils and gently wipe down the light rods with a clean cloth. Store the device in its secure plastic case when not in use. You may clean the device with mild soap and water. Allow to air dry.
It really is that simple.