Baby Ddrops is a natural-sourced supplement of vitamin D. Baby Ddrops is tasteless and odourless, and contains no preservative, no artificial flavour and no added colour. Ddrops is wheat-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, sugar-free, milk-free and peanut-free. Baby Ddrops is easy to use and is specifically designed for breastfed babies. It is designed to be sucked off any clean surface such as mother's nipple or pacifier. It can also be dropped onto food or into liquids once the baby is older and begins to eat foods.
Each drop contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 IU (10mcg). The vitamin D3 in Ddrops products is naturally sourced from lanolin. Although lanolin comes from sheep wool, the animal is not harmed. Ddrops is classified as a vegetarian product for vegetarian use.
- For infants less than 2 years old, administer one drop daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Turn the bottle completely upside down. There is no need to shake the bottle, as the drop will fall out by itself. To slow the speed of the drop, the bottle can be tilted slightly from vertical
- In a few seconds, a drop will fall from the hole in the top of the bottle. Put one drop onto mother's nipple or a pacifier and allow baby to suck for half a minute
- Ddrops products, including Baby Ddrops are designed to be dropped onto a clean surface, then licked off the clean surface rather than dropped directly into the baby's mouth. This allows the eurodropper to not come in contact with the baby (keeping it free of contamination). This method also allows easy monitoring of the number of drops dispensed from the dropper prior to the baby taking in the product
- Once the baby is older and begins to eat solid food such as cereal, Baby Ddrops may be dropped
- Onto food and then give to the baby
- Return the bottle to upright position, put on cap
- Store bottle upright, between 10C and 30C