Frequently Asked Questions
1.) Why do most products not have any pictures
- We are a new store and are working hard to build our catalogue, we add about 100 new product images and descriptions daily. We have around 10000 products, so it will take a little while. If you are interested in a particular product and would like more information, please feel free to email us with any questions.
2.) Can I buy products that do not have an image?
- 100% yes! If you have a UPC number (the barcode number) of a product, you can type it in the search field at the top of the page. If we carry that product, it will take you directly to the product you are looking for.
3.) Your navigation isn't that great, how do I find what I'm looking for?
- We hope to greatly improve our navigation in the coming months so it will be easier to shop and browse the products you're looking for. Until that happens it might be easier typing the name or the UPC code of the product your looking for in the search box at the top of the page.
4.) What methods of payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover
5.) Why do you no longer accept Paypal?
- Unfortunately Paypal has policies that does not allow the sale of many of the items we carry. Some of the items we sell are available only by prescription in certain countries outside of Canada. Our options were to either stop selling those items or stop using Paypal.
6.) Is my payment information secure with your site?
- We use Moneris Payments for all transactions. At store level we don't see or ever store any of your credit card information. Since we don't store your credit card information there is no chance of us losing it during a cyber attack. You can shop with the confidence knowing that your information is being secured by one of the biggest payment processors in North America.
7.) Do I need an account to place an order?
- No you do not. However, you only access to special discount codes and promotions if you set up a customer account.
8.) I purchased an item and it said it would be ready in a few days, but I got an email saying it is not available, how come?
- We are a really small store and we only bring the items in from our various wholesalers once we receive an order. Unfortunately some times the product will not be available and we will not be able to get it. If this happens we will try our best to notify you as soon as possible. When you enter your credit card information at check out, we will never charge you until we are sure we can get the product you need.
9.) I chose to display prices in US dollars, but when I went to checkout the price reverted to Canadian dollars, how come?
- All transactions occur in Canadian dollars, US customers have the option to display prices in US dollars so it is easier to see exactly what your spending in your own currency. Once you reach checkout the transaction will be completed in Canadian dollars. Your credit card company will automatically do the conversion. Currency conversion rates are updated three times daily.
10.) What is your refund policy?
- We do not offer refunds on products in most circumstances, however may do so on a case by case basis at our discretion. In most cases, return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. In the case of a defective product, we reserve the right to either replace the product or refund the product. For packages lost in transit, refunds or reshipping will only be considered for packages originally sent with a tracked shipping option. Please note we can not be responsible for packages lost by the Postal Service that did not originally have a tracking number associated with them. In the event of a lost package with no tracking number, we will do our best to reach a satisfactory resolution but can make no guarantees.
11.) What are your shipping rates?
For Canadian Customers Click Here
For American Customers Click Here
For International Customers Click Here
General Questions for Local Pharmacy Customers
1.) Can I order and pay for my prescriptions online?
- No you can not. But you can use the app (see FAQ- General Question 2).
2.) How can I use the app to pay for my prescription?
- You can send us your prescription via the app, remark in the comments field you would like it delivered, and we will send you an invoice in your email which will contain a "Pay Now" button that will allow you to pay immediately.
3). How soon will my prescription be delivered if using the app?
- We will deliver your medication the next business day once we receive payment of confirmation. If you need it sooner please contact us at 778-397-1132.