U.S. Customers you can now buy this product from our new U.S. location with free and much faster shipping, Click to visit.
Almost everybody has ear pain occasionally. It's not pleasant. It can be downright miserable. And it can be completely distracting. But there is something you can do about it: Auralgan Ear Drops are formulated to relieve painful earaches quickly and effectively.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with an antibacterial soap
- Hold the bottle for a minute or two to warm up the solution to body temperature. Putting any cold fluid in your ear might make you feel dizzy or create additional pain or discomfort
- You may either tilt your head sideways, or lie down (if you are giving these drops to another person, it will be easier if they are lying down)
- Make sure that the affected ear faces up, and gently fill the ear canal with a few drops of Auralgan. Make sure to keep the ear tilted upward until the Auralgan solution reaches the bottom of the ear canal, which could take 2 or 3 minutes
- To make sure that the medicine does not become contaminated, don't touch the applicator to any surface, including the ear
- To prevent the Auralgan solution from leaking, gently insert a cotton ball into the ear, which you can moisten with Auralgan to make insertion easier
- You can repeat the process several times daily as needed, or until the pain and congestion are relieved