Almost everybody has ear pain occasionally. It's not pleasant. It can be downright miserable. And it can be completely distracting. But there is something you can do about it: Auralgan Ear Drops are formulated to relieve painful earaches quickly and effectively.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with an antibacterial soap
- Hold the bottle for a minute or two to warm up the solution to body temperature. Putting any cold fluid in your ear might make you feel dizzy or create additional pain or discomfort
- You may either tilt your head sideways, or lie down (if you are giving these drops to another person, it will be easier if they are lying down)
- Make sure that the affected ear faces up, and gently fill the ear canal with a few drops of Auralgan. Make sure to keep the ear tilted upward until the Auralgan solution reaches the bottom of the ear canal, which could take 2 or 3 minutes
- To make sure that the medicine does not become contaminated, don't touch the applicator to any surface, including the ear
- To prevent the Auralgan solution from leaking, gently insert a cotton ball into the ear, which you can moisten with Auralgan to make insertion easier
- You can repeat the process several times daily as needed, or until the pain and congestion are relieved