While the body needs some sodium to function, too much may lead to high blood pressure, a major risk factor for stroke, heart disease and kidney disease. The amount of sodium considered adequate to promote good health in adults is 1,500 mg per day. However, research indicates that most adults consume more than double the recommended amount, mostly in form of table salt.
- LikeSalt is a salt substitute that tastes like table salt, but has 0% sodium
- Allows the freedom of having the taste of salt in a diet adopted for the reduction of hypertension
- Is extremely low in calories so doesn’t interfere with a low-calorie diet-plan
- Provides essential potassium which usually isn’t provided by normal diet in ample quantity
- Conforms to Halal & Kosher Requirements
Ingredients and Uses
•Potassium Chloride, a mineral found naturally in foods and necessary for normal functions of the body •L-lysine Mono-Hydrochloride, an essential amino acid for healthy bone growth and development •Cream of Tartar, which confers a pleasant taste •Glutamic Acid, an amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in the brain and is also essential for normal functioning of immune systemGluten-Free
Just use like common salt.