Beano Tablets can be chewed or swallowed with water. Just take Beano as directed when you're eating meals with foods that can cause gas.
How it works
Beano Tablets contains a natural enzyme that breaks down the complex carbohydrates found in many foods, making them easier to digest so they don't cause gas.
How to use Beano tablets:
- Use for the right problem: Use Beano if you experience the symptoms of stomach gas caused by many healthful foods.
- Use with the right food: Beano Tablets prevent symptoms caused by a variety of foods including:
- Veggies like broccoli, lettuce, peppers and carrots
- Proteins like beans and peanuts
- Whole grains like whole wheat and oat bran
Use at the right time: Take right before your first bite of problem food.
Use the right amount: Swallow or chew 2-3 tablets for a typical meal.
Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don’t cook with Beano.
When to use Beano:
Use it right before every meal with problem food.
Ingredients (per 2 tablets)
Alpha-galactosidase enzyme 300 GALU (derived from Aspergillus niger)
Cellulose gel, mannitol, invertase, potato starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, gelatin.
Contains: cod, flounder, redfish
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby ask a doctor before use.
If a rare sensitivity occurs after taking Beano Tablets, discontinue use. Galactosemics consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F). Avoid Heat. Too much heat can inactivate the enzyme, so don't cook with Beano.