Elastoplast Heavy Fabric Shapes contains a variety of elastic fabric plasters designed specifically for smaller wounds on the hand and larger wounds on knees and elbows.
- The material stretches with the skin's movements.
- The highly absorbent, non-sticky wound pad protects and cushions the wound.
- The Sure Stick adhesive ensures extra strong sticking power.
The pack contains three shapes for different needs:
- Butterfly shapes protect fingertips
- H-shapes ideally fit knuckles
- Patches for all types of large wounds
How to use:
- Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit.
- Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully.
- Apply plaster without stretching and avoiding creases.
Use each plaster only once.