CoQ10 is an oil-soluble, vitamin-like nutrient taken as a supplement by millions of health-conscious people across North America. The amount of CoQ10 available from our food is only a tiny fraction of the quantity needed each day. The body makes CoQ10 in a complex process that requires at least eight vitamins, trace minerals, and the amino acid tyrosine. A deficiency of any single nutrient can reduce the production of CoQ10.With recent advancements in science, the ubiquinol form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is now available as a nutritional supplement.
- Eight times greater absorption than conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue / Supports vital organ function
- Improves mental sharpness
- Replenishes vital ubiquinol depleted by statin drugs and beta-blockers