Niacin (Vitamin B3) supplementation is a natural way to lower cholesterol, rivaling prescription drugs for results in mild to moderate cases. Niacin helps decrease "bad" cholesterol levels and promotes circulatory health. It is one of the eight water-soluble B vitamins, important for nervous system health and for enzyme reactions that control energy, circulation and hormone levels.
- 560 mg - Inositol Hexaniacinate (Inositol Nicotinate)
- Providing, 500mg - No Flush Niacin, 120 mg - Inositol
1-3 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician prior to use if symptoms persist, if you have impaired liver function, or if you are taking cholesterol lowering drugs or anticonvulsants
- Lessens the side effects associated with regular niacin such as flushing of the skin and upset stomach
- Helps decrease cholesterol levels (lowers LDL-cholesterol, raises HDL-cholesterol)
- Promotes circulatory health and supports the nervous system