Get HelixiaTM Cough Prospan in convenient, ready-to-use single-dose sachets, perfect to keep at work, in your purse, or to use on the go! The product is a clinically proven, non-drowsy formula in pre-measured dosages that can start relieving coughing and loosening mucus and phlegm as soon as symptoms appear, no matter where you are. Plus it tastes great, without containing any sucrose*, gluten, dyes or alcohol!
Medicinal Ingredient: dried ivy leaf extract (Hedera helix L.). Each mL contains 7 mg of dried ivy leaf extract.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Each 5 mL dose contains 1.93 g of sorbitol as a sugar substitute. Potassium sorbate is also added as a preservative. Other non-medicinal ingredients include purified water, flavour, xanthan gum and citric acid.
Adults and adolescents 12 years and older / Take 5 mL (1 sachet), 3 times daily for at least 1 week. Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Take HelixiaTM Cough Prospan for at least 1 week or longer depending on the nature and severity of your condition. It is recommended to keep taking the product for 2-3 days after your symptoms have disappeared. Store at room temperature.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ivy, sorbitol or to any of the other ingredients in the product.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a healthcare professional before taking.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- In the event of persistent symptoms, fever, feeling short of breath, or purulent or bloody expectoration, consult a doctor immediately.
- May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or abdominal and epigastric (in the upper middle part of the abdomen) pain in some patients. Consult a healthcare professional if you have any side effects or if your symptoms persist or worsen.