Sinus Rinse is a natural saline nasal wash. A large volume low positive pressure nasal wash is the most effective way to irrigate the nose based on current medical studies. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open. It is available in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentrations.
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Large Volume & Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten & Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic depending on the dilution
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery & during pregnancy. Consult your physician with any concerns for use during pregnancy, use with children or use after surgery
- Portable for travel
- Money back guarantee
Rinse your nasal passages only with NeilMed Sinus Rinse sachets. Our sachets contain a mixture of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are the purest quality available to make the dry powder mixture. Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed SINUS RINSE sachets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain this enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE
This box DOES NOT contain a nasal irrigation device. A Complete SINUS RINSE Kit, NasaFlo Neti Pot & Sinugator are sold separately by NeilMed.
70 Hypertonic premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, hypertonic, preservative & iodine free)