Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder Sachets are suitable for the entire family, including babies, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium citrate
- Anhydrous Citric acid
- Anhydrous Glucose
- Mix Hydralyte immediately before required
- Fill measuring cup to the (200mL) graduation line with fresh, cold drinking water (For babies under 6 months it is recommended that freshly boiled and cooled water be used)
- Empty contents of one sachet into the measuring cup and stir the mixture until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist
- Discard unused solution after 24 hours
- Only mix with water
Dosage to treat dehydration associated with vomiting and diarrhea
- Under 12 months 400-600 mL 1300
- 1–3 years 700-1000mL 1900
- 3-6 years 1000-1400 mL 2600
- 7-12 years 1800-2400 mL 3900
- Over 12 years 3000-3600 mL 6600
If symptoms persist, please consult a health care professional as per our warnings tab.
Dosage to treat dehydration associated with conditions other than vomiting and diarrhea
- Children 10-13 years Take up to 4 x 200 mL doses
- 13 years-adult Take up to 7 x 200 mL doses
The above doses are for up to 3 days, or as directed by a health care professional. If you require long term use, please seek medical advice.