Convenient, compact and highly portable Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte tablets are perfect for travel and on the go. Hydralyte Electrolyte Effervescent Tablets are suitable for the entire family and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Sodium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid Anhydrous
- Glucose Anhydrous
- Remove two tablets from the tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL drinking water (2-3 minutes). For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte with soft drink, cordial of fruit juice as these interfere with the dehydration process
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth
Dosage to treat dehydration associated with vomiting and diarrhea
- Under 12 months 400-600 mL 1300
- 1-3 years 700-1000 mL 1900
- 3-6 years 1000-1400 mL 2600
- 6-12 years 1800-2400 mL 3900
- Over 12 3000-3600 mL 6600
If symptoms persist, please consult a health care professional as per our warnings tab.
Dosage to treat dehydration associated with conditions otaher than vomiting and diarrhea
- Children 10-13 years Take up to 4 x 200 mL doses
- 13 years-adult Take up to 7 x 200 mL doses
The above doses are for up to 3 days, or as directed by a health care professional. If you require long term use, please seek medical advice.