A self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Available in sterile and nonsterile styles, and in a variety of widths and colors to meet your application needs.
Coban self-adherent wrap is a laminate of nonwoven material and elastic fibers placed lengthwise to provide elasticity. The elastic wrap contains a cohesive material that makes it stick to itself but not to other materials or skin.
- 3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap
- 2 inch x 5 yard (fully stretched) (50mm x 4,5m) Self-Adherent Wrap, Tan. 36 roll/case
Caution: This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions.
- Sticks to itself without need for adhesive, pins or clips for fast and easy application.
- Wrap will not slip so no need for frequent readjustment.
- Comfortable for patients
- Lightweight, porous
- Protects primary dressings
- Desired amount of compression at time of application