Pedialyte Mixed Fruit helps prevent dehydration and quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting.
Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of the Following: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, and Yellow 6
- Tastes best when served cold.
- Do not use if printed band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Remove protective band and twist off cap.
- Remove and throw away protective foil seal.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat.
- Do not reuse bottle.
- For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor.
- For children 1 year and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present.
- To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.