Created for those in need of extra relief from stomach discomfort—in a great-tasting cherry flavour. A liquid formula with a cherry taste that provides relief for symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
relieves: heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have:
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use.
- For accurate dosing, use dose cup.
- Adults: 30 mL (2 tablespoons)
- Children (10-14 years): 15 mL (3 teaspoons)
- Children (5-9 years): 7.5 mL (1½ teaspoons)
- Children (3-4 years): 5 mL (1 teaspoon)
- Repeat above dosage every ½ hour as needed. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 3 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Inactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, flavour, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, red 22, red 28, sodium saccharin, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, sucralose, water