For non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief so you can get through your day, reach for Vicks DayQuil. Try also NyQuil Cold and Flu Multi-Symptom Relief-the nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, so you can feel better the next morning medicine.
For Daytime Relief Of: Dry Coughs Due To Colds, Minor Sore Throat Pain, Nasal/Sinus Congestion, Fever, Headaches, Muscular Pain.
For Nighttime Relief Of: Sniffles And Sneezing, Calms And Quiet Coughing, Eases Head And Body Aches, Reduces Fever, Relieves Minor Sore Throat Pain.
Temporarily relieves common daytime and nighttime cold and flu symptoms.
Adult Use Only
Adults (12 yrs and over): Take 2 LiquiCaps with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 12 LiquiCaps per day.
Children under 12: Do not use.
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
Medicinal Ingredients (in each liquicap) (Purpose)
Each Dayquil Liquicaps Contains:
- Acetaminophen 325 mg
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg
FDandC Red No. 40, FDandC Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Store at room temperature.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use with other products containing acetaminophen or cold and flu ingredients. Do not take if allergic to acetaminophen. If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause severe or even fatal liver damage.
Consult a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not improve or are accompanied by high fever, or if fever lasts more than 3 days, or if cough worsens or persists more than 1 week
- If sore throat pain is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- You develop allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching
Do not take this product for more than 5 days
Do not take this product unless directed by a doctor if you have:\
- Chronic alcoholism
- Serious liver or kidney disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Excessive phlegm (mucus), persistent or chronic cough
- Difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Chronic lung disease or shortness of breath
- Recently taken (within 2 weeks) or are currently using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You use any other medications including natural health products, prescription drugs, salicylates, or other pain and fever relief medication (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs))
Keep out of reach of children
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. You may experience increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: Use only if end flap seals and sealed blisters are intact.