Canesten Topical Cream cures athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. Canesten also relieves itching, burning, scaling, and soreness associated with these infections. Canesten Topical Cream cures athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. Canesten also relieves itching, burning, scaling, and soreness associated with these infections.
Canesten Topical has been proven clinically effective. To be sure this product is suitable for you always read and follow the label.
- Canesten Topical Cream relieves itching, burning, scaling, and soreness.
- Cures athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm if treatment directions are followed.
- Odourless. Greaseless. Non-Staining.
- Proven clinically effective.
- 1% Clotrimazole cream.
- Available in two sizes: 15g and 30g
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients(Alphebetical): Benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, water.
For external use only. Should not use for scalp or nail infections. Do not use on children under 2 years of age or if pregnant or nursing unless recommended by a doctor. Do not use Canesten if you are allergic to clotrimazole or to any non-medicinal ingredients in Canasten. Avoid contact with eyes; if this happens rinse thoroughly with water. If new irritation occurs consult a doctor. Keep safely out of reach of children. Canesten may reduce the effectiveness of some birth control methods such as condoms, diaphragms or vaginal spermicides. This effect is temporary and occurs only during treatment. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken or missing.
Bayer, Bayer Cross and Canesten are registered trademarks of Bayer AG, used under licence.