Vitamin A is essential for growth, development and maintenance of skin, tissue, bones, teeth and vision. It may help to prevent night blindness and regulates bone turnover and growth. Vitamins A and D help in the absorption and use of calcium in the body, preventing rickets, osteomalacia, and osteoporosis hormones. Vitamin A also assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- A multivitamin supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
Vitamin A (Palmitate) 3,000 mcg RAE/10,000 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 20 mcg/800 IU.
Adults - Take 1 softgel daily with a meal. Store between 15C-25C, away from children.