Elastoplast Knee and Elbow bandages offer better wound coverage on knees and elbows due to their increased size. The pads seal all around the wound to prevent contamination.
- The material is breathable and flexible
- The non-sticky wound pad protects and cushions the wound
- The strong adhesion ensures that the bandage stays in place
- Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit
- Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully
- Apply bandage without stretching and avoiding creases