Fast acting sore throat pain relief with a Soothing Honey Lemon Liquid Center.
- Pharmacist recommended
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain.
- Soothing Liquid Center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages.
Also Available in:
Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Chloraseptic lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and throat. Chloraseptic, when used as directed, provides safe, effective and fast relief.
Adults and children 3 years of age and over:
- Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed.
- Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Store between 59°F and 86°F (15°C - 30°C)
- Protect from moisture
- Check expiration date before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic" name has been disturbed or opened.
Active Ingredients (in each lozenge)
Purpose: Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Inactive Ingredients: corn syrup, FD&C yellow no. 5, flavor, glycerin, honey, propylene glycol, soy lecithin, sucrose, water
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help.