NasaMist Extra Strength Hypertonic Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist Saline Spray comes in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse™ Nasal Wash.
NasaMist Saline Spray helps alleviate …
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
3 Specially Designed Nozzles to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal moisturization, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a medium tip for a stronger stream. For ages 1 year and above with use of the proper tip.
Ultra Gentle Mist Tip for Nasal Moisturization: This tip can be used for ages 1 and up for moisturizing and soothing dry nasal passages. Insert the Ultra Gentle Mist tip into nostril and press until adequate solution is sprayed.
Medium Tip: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. This tip will deliver a medium volume jet that can reach deeper into the nasal passages.
Large Volume Rinse Tip for Nasal & Sinus Rinse: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. Apply the special conical lavage tip and follow the instruction in next paragraph.
Special Instructions for Large Volume Rinse: Stand in front of a sink, bend forward to comfort level and tilt your head down. Keep your mouth open and, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly in the nostril and squeeze the actuator until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage or from your mouth. Allow the flow to continue for 2 to 3 seconds. Do not swallow the solution. Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely, to avoid applying pressure on your eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice prior to blowing your nose. This may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution may reach the back of your throat. If so, please spit it out. To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head to the side. Now repeat these steps on your other nasal passage.
- System is designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on babies and small children.