SPICY YUBA NOODLES
When you’re craving something radically delicious, umami-packed and “OMG!” try these: our hand-cut yuba strips tossed in a spicy handmade teriyaki sauce. “What the heck is yuba?” you might ask. It’s the nutrient-dense layer of cream we lift off heated soy milk and turn into a nutty, protein-packed dream of a “noodle.” Seriously, they’re life-changing.
WAYS TO ENJOY
- Grab a fork and eat straight from the package
- Toss into your favorite salad
- Sauté with veggies for a quick stir fry
- Wrap in a big lettuce leaf taco-style
- USDA ORGANIC
- GLUTEN FREE
- 16G PROTEIN
- FULLY COOKED & READY TO EAT
Hodo Organic Yuba* (Water, Organic Soybeans), Soybean Oil*, Water, Rice Vinegar* (Water, Rice*), Gluten-Free Tamari* (Water, Soybeans*, Salt, Alcohol*), Sugar*, Sesame Oil*, Chilies*, Cornstarch*, Brown Sugar*, Cayenne*, Garlic*, Ginger*, Orange Peel*, Licorice*.
Contains soy, of course ; )